Testing and Tagging Safety First
Are your appliances and electrical equipment safe?
Electrical Safety Regulations 2010 require portable equipment to be tested and tagged in accordance with AS/NZS3760 Standard.
Residual Current Devices (RCD) protection is also encouraged for extra safety. But even with (RCD) protection appliances can be dangerous and periodic appliance testing is necessary for safety and legal compliance under OSH regulations.
Our Commitment to you.
- We will make sure you are ready to pass any OSH Audits.
- Free quotes to Test and Tag your electrical equipment.
- We will take the responsibility of looking after your electrical equipment.
- We will send you a full report on what equipment passed and what equipment failed.
- We offer a professional and cost-effective electrical testing service to make sure your team of employees are safe.
- We will keep a record of what electrical appliances you hold and if at some stage you require any items repaired or replaced we would be more than happy to help you out either way.
- If an item was to be replaced we would of course test and tag this new item and update your company register.
- We are extremely flexible to suit the client as to when we test and tag your electrical equipment day or night just give us a call.
- We are fully mobile and respond to you quickly.
- We are regularly visiting Construction Sites, Factories, Offices, Rest Homes, Businesses and Schools.
- We can offer an extremely good price on large quantities of equipment that require testing and tagging just give us a call and we can make a deal.
We also offer a repair service to fix any of your electrical appliances if required.
Contact: Kevin Willis
Mobile: 021 187 6655