Portable Electrical equipment in your workplace are they safe?
Electrical Safety Regulations 2010 require portable electrical equipment to be tested and tagged in accordance with AS/NZS 3760 Standard.
Residual Current Devices (RCD) protection is also encouraged for extra safety but even with (RCD) protection, appliances can be dangerous and periodic appliance testing is necessary for safety and legal compliance under the Health and safety at work act 2015.(HSWA)
Our Commitment to you.
- make sure your company is totally compliant ready to pass any Electrical Audit.
- Send you a full report on what equipment passed and what failed.
- Keep a record of what electrical appliances you hold and if at some stage you require any items replaced or repaired we would be happy to help you out either way.
- If an item were to be replaced we would of course test and tag this new item and update your company register.
- We are extremely flexible to fit in with you the client as to when we test and tag your electrical equipment, day or night.
- We are fully mobile and can respond to you quickly.
- We can offer extremely good pricing on larger quantities of equipment that require testing and tagging.
- Free Quote to Test and Tag your electrical equipment.
- We offer a professional and cost-effective electrical testing service to make sure your team of employees are safe.
We also offer a repair service to fix any of your electrical appliances if required.
Mobile: 021 187 6655